Here’s a Philippine Constitution reviewer express guide about the general information in Civil Service exam. It covers questions and answers regarding the 1987 Philippine Constitution as well as information on the Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees (R.A. 6713). Download the PDF first so that you have a reference before or after answering the test exercises below.
While not as hard as the Grammar or numerical reasoning, the General Information is still a vital part when it comes to passing the Civil Service Commission examination in just one take. You will be tested on your knowledge about the aforementioned laws, peace and human rights as well as environmental concepts.
Philippine Constitution Reviewer Test Questions
Again, this batch of question only pertains to general information about the Constitution of the Philippines and R.A. 6713. These test exercises also goes hand-in-hand with the Philippine Constitution General Information reviewer posted earlier. Try to get as many correct answers as possible.
1. It states that public office is a public trust and that public officers and employees must, at all times, be accountable to the people, serve them with utmost responsibility, integrity, loyalty and efficiency; act with patriotism and justice and lead modest lives.
- Public Trust
- Constitutional Rights
2. Who shall have the exclusive power to initiate all cases of impeachment?
- House of Blue Ribbon Committee
- House of Representatives
- House of the Senate
- Speaker of the House
3. R.A. 6713 is an act to uphold the time-honored principle of public office being a public trust, granting incentives and rewards for exemplary service, enumerating prohibited acts and providing penalties for violations thereof and for other purposes.
- Code of Ethics
- Code of Government Officials
- Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees
4. Which of the following is not part of the duties and responsibilities of Public Officials and Employees?
- Act promptly on letters, inquiries, calls or any other form of communications sent by the public.
- Submit performance reports of the agency or office regularly.
- Accept gifts from the public upon prioritizing their queries.
- Process documents and papers expeditiously.
5. This is a written instrument containing the proposition and required number of signatories and shall be in a form determined by and submitted to the Commission on Elections.
6. It is the electoral process by which an initiative on the Constitution is either approved or rejected by the people.
7. This is the power of the electorate to approve or reject a legislation through an election called for the purpose.
8. This law promotes responsible family planning and proper use of reproductive methods to eliminate over-population growth.
- RH Bill
- Responsible Parenthood and Reproductive Health Law
- Reproductive Law
- Family Planning
9. This is a specialized agency of the United Nations that concerns international public health.
- Department of Health
- World Health Organization
- International Health Organization
- All of the above
10. APEC is a summit that promotes free trade and economic cooperation throughout the Asia-Pacific region countries. APEC means:
- Asia Pacific Economic Corporation
- Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation
- Asia Pacific Economic Council
- Asia Pacific Economic Countries
11. The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) aims to accelerate economic growth, stability, social progress and cultural development in the spirit of equality and partnership to strengthen prosperous and peaceful community along Southeast Asian Nations. Which of the following countries is not a member of ASEAN?
- Hong Kong
12. This Philippine law aims to address legal issues concerning online interactions and harmful internet behavior in the Philippines. It also aims to prevent and punish cyber-crime in the country.
- Cyber-squatting Prevention Act
- Cyber-crime Act
- Cyber-crime Prevention Act
- Cyber Identity Theft Act
- Senate President
- Any Senator
- Speaker of the House
- Any Congress Representative
- go where one pleases
- believe whatever one wishes
- build a home wherever one chooses
- be a member of any group
- be free from unwarranted publicity
Once you are done answering the questions, click on the social media buttons below to reveal the Philippine Constitution reviewer test answer keys.
I hope you were able to correctly answer 12 or more questions in the exercise above. For more Civil Service Exam reviewers about the Philippine Constitution, kindly follow this CSE reviewer link.