All the Civil Service Exam requirements are listed on this page so are you can prepare them if you plan to take the Civil Service exam 2022. Reading some Civil Service exam reviewers is just one part of being ready for the test. You obviously have to register first in order to take the exam. While there are very little to no changes made in terms of requirements and procedure every year, it’s still best that we get updated every now and then, right? This is to ensure that when you apply, you won’t be wasting time and effort. That way, you don’t have to go back and forth to submit certain requirements and documents that you forgot to bring. Here’s what’s needed for you to be able to register for the 2022 Civil Service exam, a.k.a. Civil Service Eligibility test;
Civil Service Exam 2022 Requirements
First of all, an applicant for the Civil Service Exam should meet the following qualifications:
- Filipino Citizen
- At least 18 years old on the date of filing the application
- Of good moral character
- Has not been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude, disgraceful or immoral conduct, dishonesty, examination irregularity, drunkenness, or addiction to drugs
- Has not been dishonorably discharged from military service, or dismissed for cause from any civilian position in the government
- Has not taken the same level of Career Service Examination, either through PPT or CSC Computerized Examination (CSC COMEX), within three (3) months before the date of examination.
Here is the list of required documents for filing:
1. Duly accomplished Civil Service Exam 2022 application form. Make sure you are already 18 years old when registering and don’t have any criminal records.
2. Original and photocopy of any of the following cards; must be valid meaning, not yet expired on the date of application.
- Driver’s License
- Postal ID
- PRC ID
- SSS ID
- GSIS ID
- BIR ID
- NBI Clearance
- PhilHealth ID (must contain a clear picture, signature, and PhilHealth number)
- Current School ID (validated on the current school year)
- Current Company ID
- Voter’s ID
- Barangay ID
- Police Clearance ID
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Have not taken the same level of Civil Service exam within 3 months from the last examination taken.
NOTE: Bring at least two (2) or maybe three (3) of any of the listed IDs above to ensure your identity. Moreover, having multiple valid IDs makes sure that if one of the identification cards that you presented get rejected, you have a backup. Bear this in mind when preparing your Civil Service Exam requirements. Also, double-check that the IDs you will bring contain clear prints of all the information needed which are:
- Full name
- ID number/s
- Validation date
Also, don’t bother to bring any other IDs to the Civil Service registration site as no card other than the ones mentioned here are accepted.
Other Civil Service Exam Registration Requirements
Four (4) pieces of pictures with identifications:
- Philippine Passport-sized photo (1.78″ x 1.38″);
- Colored with white background and printed on good quality photo paper;
- Taken within the last three (3) months before filing the application;
- Standard close-up shot – must occupy at least 80% of the photo (shoulder-length photo);
- Taken in full-front view with a clear name tag included in the photo; Complete Name (First Name; Middle Initial; Last Name; Extension (if any), Signature
**For those of you who can’t submit ID cards with your date of birth in them, an original copy and photocopy of your birth certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA, formerly NSO) or the Local Civil Registry printed on Security Paper (SecPa) must be presented.
**For those of you holding dual citizenship statuses; under R.A. 9225, you will need to submit an original and photocopy of Certification of Retention/Re-acquisition of Philippine Citizenship issued by the Bureau of Immigration.
Civil Service Exam Requirement Fees:
- Php500.00 for the CSE-PPT;
- Php680.00 for the CSC-COMEX
So there. I hope that you have most of the essential documents and IDs for the Civil Service exam 2022. Although not a lot has changed over the past few years in terms of requirements and procedure in registering for the Civil Service Commission Examination, it’s still better to have a refresher on the things that are significant in order to avoid wasting time. After registering, you should find this FREE Civil Service Exam reviewer very useful.